With easy access to high resolution digital cameras everyone has access to very large images. Your users
are probably uploading them and using up lot of storage space for you. However these images are hardly
Lean Media allows you to automatically delete the very large image files after generating thumbnails. Largest
thumbnail is saved in place of the original image just in case you decide to generate thumbnails again.
If the users are kind enough to upload small images Lean Media leaves such images intact.
Notes & Credits
This plugin is written by S H Mohanjith.
You should follow us on Twitter here.
lean-mediadirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Media’ and make sure ‘Delete Large Images’ is checked
- What if I decide to change the thumnail sizes? Can I regenerate thumbnails?
Yes! However if the thumbnail sizes are larger than the largerst thumnail it might not look pretty
- I have a suggestion!
Sure! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Lean Media” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Deletes large file after thumbnail generation
- To allow future thumbnail generation largest thumbnail is copied with the same name as original file