Disable page editing to protect selected pages, which are crucial for your website, from accidental or unwanted changes that might break your site. By locking pages and posts, they cannot be edited or deleted by users. An exception can be added for certain admin users to modify pages irregardless of locking status.
- Locks any pages, posts, and even media files
- Custom post types are also supported
- Works with Gutenberg and Classic Editor
- Two locking mechanisms available
- Allows admin users to modify pages without unlocking or lock for everyone
- Lock mode — Disable editing or deleting locked posts.
- Warn mode — Warn users when editing locked posts. Quick edit and deletion are disabled.
How to lock a post?
lock toggleoption is enabled, you could lock/unlock a post when browsing posts on the admin page. Hover a post and click the lock icon below the post title.
If the lock toggle is not enabled, you could lock a post by specifying its ID on the settings page. Enter one ID per row into the
Are locked posts accessible by visitors on the site?
Yes, locking posts only disables editing and still allows them to be viewed.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Edit Lock” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- First release