wpEasyDocs is a document store & management WordPress plugin which will save you a lot of time and headache.
Simply drag’n’drop the files you want to upload and soon you will be able to use the built-in editor to manage all the important
properties of your documents with just a few clicks.
Sounds easy? It is!
- Mass upload and manage documents
- Create and manage folders
- Easily set document properties
- Role based access
There are plenty of situations when you would need to publish a document or a file for just a certain period of time. Most people do this, by scheduling a post in WordPress and putting the file as an attachment. The main problem with this method is that the file’s link will be accessible even after the desired end date and can be easily found by Google or any other crawler bot. In most cases this is just embarrassing, but in those scenarios when you are obliged to remove that document – well, that’s another (painful) story.
If you would like to find out more about wpEasyDocs, please check our demo.
PLEASE NOTE that some of the features are NOT AVAILABLE in the free version.
wpEasyDocs – Premium
- File bulk editor
- Type bulk editor
- Upload the compressed plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is wpEasyDocs using the default WordPress Media Library?
No. We think that working independently from the Media Library give us more freedom.
Why/when use wpEasyDocs?
- If you want to manage your files in a clean folder structure.
- When you want to set an expiration date to your files.
- If you hate how limited the default Media Library is.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“wpEasyDocs” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- New folder shortcode. List files and folders with the [easy-docs folder=”X” children=”TRUE”] shortcode.
- Design and style modifications.
- Initial version.