Whoops error handling, no password logins, template hints, no indexing, flush rewrites, everything a developer needs for their local development environment.
- Disallow Indexing Turn off the public blog option. This will modify the robots.txt generation to block all search engines
- Flush Rewrites No more weird redirection problems when working on custom post types or taxonomies.
- No Password Logins Just stick the user in you want to login as, write anything in the password field, and it will login! Only works when connecting from local host
- Whoops Error Handling The error screen from laravel, now in your WordPress setup
- Template Hints See which templates are loading for the page you are on
The goal is to exchange security for ease of use, for that reason it’s important that you take the security measures needed
to ensure that someone can’t take advantage of the site with this plugin enabled.
If you’re running on a staging environment ensure you have setup a htpasswd
Dynamically set how the plugin detects if the environment is development based on your own criteria.
Stop a component from loading
Disable require of a component if you don’t want to use it. Possible values are:
disallow-indexing, `flush-rewrites`, `no-password-logins`, `whoops-error-handling`
To use the plugin, it must be able to detect the environment is development or staging, this can be done via the following:
SetEnv WP_ENV "development"
Or additionally via the available hooks.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Development Environment” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
Terjemahkan “Development Environment” dalam bahasa Anda.
Lihat kode, periksa repositori SVN , atau mendaftar ke log pengembangan melalui RSS.
See changelog on (github)[https://github.com/loonpwn/wp-development-environment/releases]