Better User Search is a must have plugin if you’re running WooCommerce. Without it, you’re stuck trying to remember every
Better User Search is used to improve the user search functionality in the admin/backend.
WordPress by default only allows you to search for users by username/nicename. Using Better User Search, you will be able
to search by first name, last name, email address and any custom user meta field that already exists in the user meta table.
On top of that, there is an “OR” feature provided. Just include the word “or” (case-insensitive) in your search query
and the plugin will search for any user that matches at least 1 of the search terms.
“OR” Search Example:
Let’s find all WooCommerce customers in Texas or Florida. To do this, first make sure that
are setup in the Better User Search settings. Now head to the Users page and type “TX or FL” into the search field.
It really is that simple!
Special characters like quotes are escaped, problems with the query may appear when trying to search for other non-alphanumeric characters.
- Upload the better-user-search folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Aktifkan plugin melalui menu ‘Plugins’ di WordPress
- Visit ‘Settings > User Search’ and adjust your configuration.
- What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
Berawan dgn petir
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Better User Search” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Fix: PHP notices – thanks @SooBahkDo
- Notes: Added WordPress 4.4.2 compatibility
- Feature: Auto detect WooCommerce for default searchable meta keys
- Fix: Bug when using “or” keyword multiple times in search query
- Fix: PHP error for “get_current_screen” when updating to 1.0.5 – thanks @mqfell
- Fix: Cleanup leftover plugin data when uninstalling
- Feature: Better searching for WooCommerce customers on the orders page
- Improvement: Optimized MySQL query when populating the plugin’s searchable meta keys table
- Fix: Now compatible with “Admin Columns Pro” plugin – thanks @mqfell
- Fix: Optimized search algorithm to be faster
- Fix: MySQL collation error when using WordPress 4.2 or later
- Fix: MySQL error when wp_users and wp_usermeta tables had mismatched collations
- Just getting started…