This plugin allows you to add a tag/category cloud with count widget to your sidebar or use a shortcode to show a category/tag cloud with count in post & page. You can select color combination of cloud, the minimum number of posts in a category to show and which categories to include or exclude.
- Use as a widget or shortcode
- Configurable color combination of your cloud display
- Order by number of posts in each category or alphabetically
- Specify the minimum number of posts that a category has to have before it shows
- Specify categories to include or exclude, or use them all
Optionally enter [tagmagic] in a page or post to show the category cloud. See the FAQ for examples.
This is the usual widget title that will appear in your theme’s sidebar.
Choose between ordering by number of posts in a category, or alphabetically by category name.
Either the category with the most posts first or the category with the fewest posts first if using Order by: count, or A-Z or Z-A if Order by: name.
Minimum number of posts
Categories where the total number of posts is less than this number will not be shown. Set to 1 to hide empty categories.
Comma separated category IDs
If you only want to include specific categories, enter their IDs in a list. If you want to exclude a category, enter its ID as a negative number. Leave blank for all categories.
This will create a category cloud with only categories 1,10,20 in it.
This will create a category cloud hiding categories 1 and 3.
Parent category ID
If you only want to include categories cloud of particular parent category, enter their IDs in a list. Leave blank for all categories.
- Example: 1
This will create a category cloud of parent category 1.
Installing the plugin:
- Download Wp Tag magic and unzip
- Upload wp-tag-magic folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget named :tag cloud (wp tag magic) to your sidebar through the ‘Appearance > Widgets’ menu
- How to show categories clouds of particular parent category?
Enter its ID in ‘Parent category ID’
- How to I hide empty categories?
Set the minimum number of posts to 1.
- How do I exclude a category?
Enter its ID as a negative in the ‘Comma separated category IDs’ field e.g. to exlude category 5, enter -5
- How do I specify options when using the shortcode?
Override the following defaults:
- color: red
- orderby: name
- order: ASC
- min_count: 1
- [tagmagic order=”DESC”]
- [tagmagic color=”red”]
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Wp Tag Magic Widget” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Initial version of the plugin