A Simple WordPress plugin to turn your site into a membership site. It will generate all necessary pages required for
any membership site. Awesome drag and drop field editor creates signup page so quickly. Members can manage profile on
frontend. For More Detail See Video Below:
See More Videos
- Unlimited Members Forms
- Auto Generate Member Pages
- Manage Redirects
- User Profile
- Profile Based URL
- Edit Profil
- New User Notifications
- Translation Ready
- Multi-step Registration
- More Input Fields
- Change Password
- Restrict Pages by Role
- Hide Admin Bar
- Member Direclty
- Auto Login
- Email Verification
- Activate/Deactivate Members
- Singup By Role
- GDPR Settings
- Email Templates
- Templates Override
- Fields Privacy Control
- Redirects by Role
- Fields Icons
- Form Design
- Login PopUp
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Integration with MailChimp and SendinBlue
Visite for more detail
Quick Message to Members
Since version 4.3, Admin can message via email to selected members from Dashboard with subject. See screenshot-16
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Aktifkan plugin melalui menu ‘Plugins’ di WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
Where all fields are saved?
- All fields are saved as User Meta (update_user_meta)
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Simple User Registration” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
Terjemahkan “Simple User Registration” dalam bahasa Anda.
Lihat kode, periksa repositori SVN , atau mendaftar ke log pengembangan melalui RSS.
5.4 January 11, 2022
- Tweaks: WP Latest version updated
- Bug fixed: Login/register page redirect error issue fixed
5.3 May 23, 2021
- Tweaks: Settings for pages not can be nulled
- Tweaks: Compatible with WordPress latest version
5.2 April 24, 2021
5.1 Sun 27, 2020
- Feature: Now Create Awesome WordPress Registration Forms in Steps.
5.0 May 12, 2020
- Bug Fixed : Mailchimp error fixed during registration process.
4.9 Sep 9, 2019
- Bug Fixed : Render Recaptcha on Signup form.
4.8 July 30, 2019
- Feature: User have choice to enable or disable email registration field.
4.7 June 02, 2019
- Feature: User have choice to remove the icon on the input field.
4.6 May 21, 2019
- Bug fixed: User role redirection after login.
4.5 February 11, 2019
- Options to dequeue our Plugin style or script.
4.4 January 9, 2019
- Tweaks: Some wp standard added as per stated by WP.
4.3 November 29, 2018
- Admin can send a short message via email to user from Dashboard
4.2 November 1, 2018
- Bug fixed: Send password in email using var %PASSWORD%
- Bug ffixed: Multiple checkbox values now showing in email and edit user page
= 4.1 October 29, 2018
- Feature: Registration fields in Emails (PRO)
- Feature: Register user by Role(s)
- Feature: WPR Fields Display in User Edit in Admin
- Bug fixed: Email vars missing for password
- Bug fixed: Show alert to admin if wp core fields (username, email) is not present.
= 4.0 September 22, 2018
- Unlimited Forms
- Better UI for Fields
- Profile Editing
- Warnings Removed
- GDPR Ready
2.0 June 15, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Field drag drop issue fixed
1.9 May 23, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Some standard missings.
- Bug Fixed: Warnings removed
1.8 April 12, 2016
- Added: Logout button added in login and registration templates.
1.7 February 25, 2016
- Bug fixed: Email from name last character was missing it’s fixed now.
*Added: Some admin UI element added
- On login page user will not be redirected to WP Dashboard if wrong login found.
- Page access restriction for members only
- Page access restriction by Role (PRO Feature)
- text localized for translation in login form
- some changes in settings
- When user is logged then Registration page will not render the signup form but say ‘Hi username’
- When user is logged then Registration page will not render the login form but say ‘Hi username’
- Email subject is changed
- Email is being sent with admin email and Site title as email header
- It is first version, and working perfectly