This fabulous plugin has been developed by Yudiz Solutions Pvt Ltd. WP Recreate Thumbnails plugin helps you to recreate thumbnails for the uploaded images.
How to use this plugin?
Follow the below steps:
1) Install and activate the plugin.
2) After successful activation of the plugin, you will find one menu item in Left Hand Side in WP Admin named “Recreate Thumbnails”.
3) Click on that link and then you will find one button named “Recreate Thumbnails”. Click on the button to initialize the process of regenerating thumbnails.
4) In case you just want to regenerate thumbnail for a single image, then you can do so by going media and that particular image and there you will find “Recreate Thumbnail” button. You just need to click on it and you are good to go.
In case you might have deleted any thumbnail(s) from the uploads folder then this plugin will help you to rescue from such a critical situation and even if you have replaced the image from the uploads folder then it will create related thumbnails.
Hope you find this plugin useful. Contact us if you want to develop such a custom WordPress plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“WP Recreate Thumbnails” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
Terjemahkan “WP Recreate Thumbnails” dalam bahasa Anda.
Lihat kode, periksa repositori SVN , atau mendaftar ke log pengembangan melalui RSS.