The WP ISPConfig 3 plugin allows you to build customer forms for ISPConfig3 clients, websites, shell accounts and others using the ISPConfig3 REST API.
With the new Gutenberg Block support this plugin provides several default templates.
- Create client accounts
- Create websites
- Create databases
- Update client information
- Update client bank details
- Wizard integration
Check out the wiki pages on github.com for further details
For WooCommerce integration, please install WC Recurring Invoice PDF
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WP Nofollow More Links. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Plugin ini menyediakan 1 blok.
- ISPconfig Fields
- Search for “wp-ispconfig3” in the “Plugins -> Install” register
- Press Install followed by activate
- Setup the plugin as mentioned below in the Configuration section
It is required to configure the plugin in the ISPConfig Panel as well as in the plugin settings (wordpress).
ISPConfig3 Control panel
- Open the ISPConfig Control Panel with your favorite browser and login as administrator.
- Navigate to
System -> User Management -> Remote User
- Add a new remote user with a secure password
- You will need to first create a Remote User account in your ISPConfig Control Panel under the System tab. This user will need all permissions.
Make sure to choose/create/generate a very secure password. This user account allows full access to your Control Panel REST API.
Once this account is created, log into your WordPress Dashboard as an administrator
- Active the plugin (if not done yet)
WP-ISPConfig 3 -> Settingsfrom the backend
Fill in ISPConfig information as following (replace localhost with the host the REST API is running)
SOAP Username: remoteuser
SOAP Password: remoteuserpass
SOAP Location: http://localhost:8080/remote/index.php
SOAP URI: http://localhost:8080/remote/
Kontributor & Pengembang
“WP-ISPConfig 3” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
Release notes are provided by the Github project page