WP Finance provides easy to use interface to create and manage your financial records in your personal or commercial blog. All financial statements can be later disclosed to your blog visitors by embedding short code into the blog post or custom page.
You can help us to improve WP Finance by suggesting new features, tips how we could increase your productivity while using WP Finance or report existing bugs here. We appreciate any help!
NOTE: New releases of the plugin always have numerous of untranslated text strings that are waiting to be translated. Please, submit your translations if you wish to have them included into official release of plugin.
There are 2 ways to install WP Finance on your blog:
Upload the plugin to your blog plugin directory using ftp client or web file manager and activate it or;
Visit your blog admin panel and:
- Click Plugins in the menu
- Click Add New
- In search field type “wp finance” (without quotes)
- Find WP Finance in the list and click Install Now.
- I have some troubles with plugin what should I do?
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave us a message in contact form http://mindomobile.com/contact-us/. Moreover, you can also post a thread in WordPress support forum but you should keep in mind it might take some time to respond to your problem.
- I prepared the translations for the WP Finance. How I can upload it?
You can simply send the translation files to our email email@example.com and we would pack it within the next release of the plugin. Please, do not forget to include *.po and *.mo files as well as your WordPress username for credits!
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“WP Finance” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- New: Total income, expenses and grand total added to printing page.
- Fix: Multiside issues fixed (Thanks iDesignCo for the tip).
- Fix: Record removal bug fixed.
- Fix: Small text string update.
- Fix: Keywords updated in readme.txt
- New: Brazilian Portuguese translation added (submitted by aldoanizio).
- Fix: Small bug fixes.
- Fix: README update.
- Fix: Foreach loop warning fixed.
- Fix: Report overview filtering bug fixed.
- New: Report printing feature added.
- Fix: Code refactoring and optimizations.
- New: Added roles (suggested by Sven)
- New: Separate accounting for each blog user option added.
- New: CSS editor for shortcode styles and CSS presets.
- Fix: preg_match_all issue fixed.
- Fix: utf32 bit encoding issue in sql schema fixed.
- Fix: DIR problem fixed.
- New: Complete rewrite of the plugin that should solve some compatibility issues for most of you.
- New: New configuration menu.
- New: Simplified menu.
- Removed: Charts. Charts will be available with future releases.
- Fix: Screenshots updated.
- New: French translations added (Thanks to Erwan Petton)
- Fix: Screenshots updated
- New: Russian translations added (Thanks to Artem Davletyants)
- Fix: Description of wp-finance plugin in WordPress directory is updated.
- New: Its possible to set currency signs like Euro sign or Japanese yen. (There is one known bug with this new feature)
- New: Source code was updated allowing WP Finance to be translated into different languages.
- New: Lithuanian translation added.
- New: WP Finance allows adding invoice number to the financial record.
- New: Showing the balance of the previous periods in the report (optional).
- Fix: Default settings value handling improved.
- Fix: Bug: Expenses were not filtered when the period is specified.
- Fix: Install/Update process was optimized.
- New: Shortcode to publish Financial Report in the blog post or page.
- New: Currency symbol placement (before or after the number).
- Fix: Value updating in options fixed (Currency).
- Fix: PHP function.max warning.
- New: Chart added for visual representation of current financial status.
- New: Currency for report can now be defined in WP Finance settings.
- Fix: WP Finance management options were moved into separate menu.
- Fix: Date pick fields are now represented with calendar icon in input field.
- Fix: Report filtering is now enhanced allowing to choose the period of time manually.
- New: Initial release