The payment plugin has the following features:
* Compatible with WooCommerce v 2.0.0 and above.
* Management of one-time payment and payment in installments.
* Possibility to define many options for payment in installments (2 times payment, 3 times payment,…).
* Can do automatic redirection to the shop at the end of the payment.
* Setting of a minimum / maximum amount to enable payment module.
* Selective 3D Secure depending on the order amount.
* Update orders after payment through a silent URL (Instant Payment Notification).
* Multi languages compliance.
* Multi currencies compliance.
* Possibility to enable / disable module logs.
* Possibility to configure order status on payment success.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- To configure the plugin, go to the
WooCommerce > Settingsmenu in WordPress then choose
Paymentstab (depending on your WooCommerce version).
Kontributor & Pengembang
“PayZen for WooCommerce” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Improve some translations.
- Bug fix: Fix payment methods for orders created from WooCommerce Back Office.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Fix return to shop and IPN management in multi-site environment in case of payment with embedded fields.
- Added Portuguese translation.
- Display warning messages if no subscription solution is available.
- Bug fix: Handle uncatched exception when choosing custom subscription management option.
- Added new filter to get list of custom order statuses.
- [subscr] Do not process subscription if there is no renewal date.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Do not refresh payment page automatically after an unrecoverable error.
- [franfinance] Send information about shipping method for Franfinance payment method.
- Added shipping options configuration field.
- Support for “woocommerce blocks” in standard redirection payment.
- Bug fix: Fix payment methods display based on amount restrictions for orders created from WooCommerce Back Office.
- Possibility to make refunds for payments.
- Update list of supported payment means.
- Some minor fixes.
- [subscr] Bug fix: Fix subscription next payment date.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Fix wrapping payment result for embedded payment.
- [subscr] Bug fix: Fix subscription renewal process (create a renewal order).
- Display installments number in order details when it is available.
- Improve subscription cancellation process (cancel web service is called on buyer action).
- Display authorized amount in order details when it is available.
- Bug fix: Do not create two transactions when trial is disabled for a subscription.
- Bug fix: Fatal error when modifying payment for a subscription in My account > subscriptions.
- Bug fix: Propose dynamically added payment means in “Other payment means” section.
- Bug fix: Propose subscription payment method when client account creation during checkout is enabled.
- Bug fix: Adjust rrule for dates at the end of the month when creating subscriptions.
- Manage retrocompatibility with already validated orders (do not check order key) when processing subscriptions.
- Manage subscription creation from gateway Back Office.
- Improve error management on subscription actions (cancel and update).
- Send the relevant part of the current PHP version in vads_contrib field.
- Improve support e-mails display.
- [subscr] Manage subscriptions with WooCommerce Subscriptions (including subscription update and cancellation).
- [franfinance] Added new Franfinance submodule.
- Possibility to open support issue from the plugin configuration panel or an order details page.
- Reorganize plugin settings (REST API keys section moved to general configuration).
- Possibility to configure REST API URLs.
- Possibility to add payment means dynamically in “Other payment means” section.
- [embedded] Add pop-in choice to card data entry mode field.
- [embedded] Possibility to customize “Register my card” checkbox label.
- Possibility to configure description for popin and iframe modes.
- [alias] Display the brand of the registered means of payment in payment by alias.
- [alias] Added possibility to delete registered payment means.
- [alias] Check alias validity before proceeding to payment.
- Do not use vads_order_info* gateway parameter (use vads_ext_info* instead).
- Update 3DS management option description.
- Save 3DS authentication status and certificate as an order note.
- Use online payment means logos.
- Bug fix: Reorder dynamically added payment means wehen not grouped.
- Restore compatibility with WooCommerce 2.x versions.
- Display warning message on payment in iframe mode enabling.
- Bug fix: Error 500 due to obsolete function (get_magic_quotes_gpc) in PHP 7.4.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Force redirection when there is an error in payment form token creation.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Embedded payment fields not correctly displayed since the last gateway JS library delivery.
- Fix standard payment description management.
- Bug fix: Fix IPN management on cancellation notification for orders in on-hold status.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Error 500 due to riskControl modified format in REST response.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Compatibility of payment with embedded fields with Internet Explorer 11.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Error due to strongAuthenticationState field renaming in REST token creation.
- Update payment means logos.
- Improve plugin translations.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Manage new metadata field format returned in REST API IPN.
- [subscr] Bug fix: Fatal error in subscription submodule before redirection.
- [alias] Display confirmation message on payment by token enabling.
- Bug fix: Manage products with zero amount in tax calculation.
- [alias] Bug fix: Payment by alias available only for logged in users.
- Bug fix: Skip confirmation alert after clicking on payment button with IFRAME and REST modes (on WooCommerce >= v3.9).
- Bug fix: Exit script after redirection to cart URL in error cases.
- Fix errors (NOTICE level) when retrieving some configuration fields.
- [embedded] Fix embedded payment fields display in WooCommerce v3.9 (relative to WooCommerce issue #24271).
- Bug fix: update order by IPN call when many attempts option is enabled.
- Possibility to dynamically propose new payment means (only by redirection).
- [embedded] Added feature embedded payment fields (directly on site or in a pop-in) using REST API.
- Improve plugin translations.
- Added support of payment by subscription with Subcriptio plugin in a new submodule (needs activation in source code).
- Fix some plugin translations.
- Do not use vads_order_info2 gateway parameter.
- Bug fix: cannot re-order after a cancelled payment in iframe mode.
- Fix error in shipping amount calculation (on some WooCommerce 2.x versions).
- Improve payment error display on order details and hide message in order email.
- Added payment by token (requires PayZen payment by token option).
- Added possibility to restrict payment submodules to specific countries.
- Manage successful order statuses dynamically to support custom statuses.
- Redirect buyer to cart page (instead of checkout page) after a failed payment.
- Display error messages and notices in WooCommerce 3.5.
- Added API to manage subscriptions payment integration (for developpers).
- Fix new signature algorithm name (HMAC-SHA-256).
- Update payment means logos.
- [prodfaq] Fix notice about shifting the shop to production mode.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Improve iframe mode interface.
- Allow comma when entering amounts in configuration fields.
- [klarna] Send product amounts including taxes for Klarna payments.
- Send shipping fees in vads_shipping_amount variable.
- [shatwo] Enable HMAC-SHA-256 signature algorithm by default.
- Ignore spaces at the beginning and end of certificates when calculating the return signature.
- Enable signature algorithm selection (SHA-1 or HMAC-SHA-256).
- Improve plugin configuration screen.
- Bug fix: error relative to missing shipping phone number.
- [klarna] New Klarna submodule.
- Improve dropdown lists in plugin configuration panel (only in WooCommerce 3.x).
- Added payment in pop-in using iframe mode.
- Display card brand user choice if any in WooCommerce Back Office order details.
- Improve compatibility of plugin with WooCommerce 2.x and 3.x versions.
- Improve management of fatal errors as wrong signature, order not found and inconsistent statuses.
- Manage pending payments by putting orders in “On hold” status.
- Added validation mode and capture delay configuration fields to submodules.
- Bug fix: check cart and customer when checking payment method is available (to avoid errors with WooCommerce Subscriptions).
- Bug fix: allow plugin installation on multisite WordPress gateway.
- Fix notice when card type selection on merchant website option is not used.
- Fix warning in order e-mail sent to buyer relative to empty transaction ID.
- Send delivery phone number to payment gateway.
- Rename referenced directory in code to match new root plugin directory.
- Rename translation domain name.
- [multi] Bug fix: consider contract entered in multiple payment options configuration.
- Ability to propose the card type choice on the WooCommerce frontend.
- Compatibility with WPML translation plugin (module lets WPML translate gateway title and description if installed).
- Compatibility with new WooCommerce versions (3.x).
- Display multilingual field values in website locale by default.
- Using multilingual fields for method title and description and for redirection messages (WordPress 4.0.0 or higher).
- Correction of some text translations.
- Ability to configure order status on payment success.
- Replace deprecated code.
- Remove control over certificate format modified on the gateway.
- Correction of an error to make plugin compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.
- Save payment result sent from payment gateway and send it to customer by mail.
- Adding German translation file.
- Bug fix: when IPN URL call in monosite mode.
- Bug fix: automatic redirection to payment gateway not working with some themes (not use JS window.onload property, use addEventListener/attachEvent functions instead).
- Bug fix: saving order correctly on IPN URL call in multisite mode.
- Replace deprecated code (that gets redirection to gateway URL) to avoid notices in log file.
- Not use jQuery in frontend to avoid redirection problems in some sites.
- Trim spaces from data before sending form to payment gateway.
- Bug fix: when returning back to store on payment error or cancel.
- Bug fix: avoid a warning displayed on HTTPS sites.
- [multi] Single and multi payment in the same plugin.
- Improvement of text translations.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce version 2.3.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce version 2.1.
- Add the parameter minimum amount to enable selective 3DS.
- Reorganization of the configuration screen in WooCommerce Back Office.
- [multi] Compatibility with the PayZen multi payment plugin.
- Use hooks to avoid the modification of WooCommerce files on plugin (re)install.
- Plugin creation.
Generated automatically from CHANGELOG.md.