U-Tweets is a very easy to use plugin to display your needed tweets feeds on your web site. It is powered with Twitter’s OAuth
protocol and ajax.
- Works with Twitter API v1.1.
- Easily configurable.
- Supports OAuth Token Authentication (via Twitter App)
- Ajax powered (Tweets refresh live)
You may also contribute to the plugin yourself on Github. Get involved!
If you are having issues, set $debug = true; in lib/tweets.php. Errors should be logged to the JS console on execution.
If you still can’t figure it out, feel free to submit an issue on github page of the plugin
Unfortunately, We can not guarantee any support for this. We will, however, provide help and support within the constraints of our schedule.
- Install The Plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set your OAUTH tokens at Settingss -> Utweets Menu
- Set your Widget options
- How can I get an OAuth token?
You may get your OAuth tokens from Twitter with simply visiting. http://dev.twitter.com
and gather your keys from there in any application you have created before.
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“U-Tweets” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- First Release