This plugin will add the TrendMD recommendations widget to your WordPress website; be aware that TrendMD recommendations will NOT work in WordPress websites that don’t install this plugin. TrendMD only supports English content at this time.
Prior to installing the plugin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm eligibility of your content and to set up an account.
The TrendMD recommendations widget is used by scholarly publishers to increase their readership and revenue.
TrendMD for WordPress:
- Uses TrendMD API.
TrendMD Plugin Features:
- Index all your articles automatically;
- Customize recommendation widget placement in your website.
For general technical support or for detailed questions about your account, please contact email@example.com.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to the ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘TrendMD’ or upload a zip file to your server
- Activate TrendMD from your ‘Plugins’ page
Jika Anda lebih suka menjalankan proses manual, ikuti instruksi berikut ini:
- Upload the TrendMD folder to the
- Aktifkan plugin melalui menu ‘Plugins’ di WordPress
Note: for the plugin to work, you must first create an account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your website URL.
What is TrendMD?
TrendMD is a cross-publisher content recommendation widget for scholarly websites. We help publishers grow their readership, increase pageviews per reader, and generate revenue.
How quickly does the WP plugin start working?
TrendMD recommendations will appear on your website within 10 or 15 minutes. If it takes any longer than that, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Is TrendMD only for medical-related content?
Despite our name, TrendMD is a content recommender system currently used across all academic disciplines.
What languages does TrendMD support?
Unfortunately, TrendMD only supports English content at this time.
Will the widget slow down my site?
No. The TrendMD widget loads “asynchronously”. This means your page will load independently of the widget script.
Why use TrendMD?
Increase readership and article usage.
Once our widget is installed, we begin distributing links to scholarly content from your journals and blogs in the widget results of our relevant partner sites.
We send a large amount of new unique visitors from many of the largest publishers to come discover, read, and cite your articles.
Keep your readers reading.
TrendMD looks beyond just related links to help people discover, read, and cite interesting scholarly content from your journals and websites through personalized recommendations. Our recommendation algorithms continuously optimize the placements of links to your content for the right audience while readers are actively looking for something interesting to discover
Enhance the user experience while increasing revenue by showcasing personalized links to sponsored scholarly content from other publishers
Simple, free, and fully customizable.
With just 3 lines of code, TrendMD can be added to your websites. You always retain full editorial control over both the appearance and the content displayed by widget.
Who else uses TrendMD?
TrendMD recommends over 9M scholarly articles to 2M readers per month and continues to grow.
TrendMD’s participating publishers include:
- Anderson Publishing Inc.
- BMJ Group
- Cambridge University Press
- Co-Action Publishing
- De Gruyter
- Frontline Medical Communications
- International Innovation (Research Media)
- JAMA Network
- JMIR Publications Inc.
- Journal of Young Investigators
- Libertas Academica
- MedTech Boston
- Nature Publishing Group
- Policy Press
- Rockefeller University Press
- Smith and Franklin Academic Publishing Corporation
- The Doctor’s Channel
- The Winnower
- Taylor & Francis
- Bentham Science Publishers
- In Press Media Group
- Wichtig Publishing
- Wolters Kluwer Health.
Our technology is platform agnostic and is compatible with Atypon, Highwire, Publishing Technology, Silverchair, OJS, and others.
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“TrendMD” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Some text changes on the admin settings page
- Removed option to use HTML meta tags for article indexing and identification
- Multisite compatible
- Improved performance by eliminating redundant HTTP API calls
- Option to use HTML meta tags for article indexing and identification
- Update indexing endpoint
- Installation flow improvements
- Manually insert website ID if needed
- cURL for making requests
- Widget will load only on posts
- Indexing display name for authors
- Minor backend changes
- Minor backend changes
- OOP based on the Plugin API, Coding Standards, and documentation standards.
- Added i18n Support
- Added TrendMD menu link to admin page
- Minor text changes to admin settings page
- Small bug fixes
- Indexing script optimized
- Added CSS in an external file
- Option for excluding post categories from indexing
- Option for manually embedding the widget