This plugin was made to easily add more social icons to your WordPress websites when using the Divi theme. By default Divi only supports 5 icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, RSS).
The latest test was run with WordPress 6.1 and Font Awesome 4.3.2, however, it should also work with older versions.
This plugin enables the following icons:
After activating the plugin, you will see a ‘Social Icons’ tab in the ‘Theme options’ of Divi.
You will be able to enable icons like you would normally do with the default icons.
Contributions are welcome. Please create one pull request for every feature/bugfix/translation you make.
The repository can be found at Github
- Install and activate the Font Awesome plugin.
- To install this plugin, just upload this folder into the
wp-content/pluginsfolder of your website. Alternatively, you can install it from the wordpress plugin repository.
- After adding the plugin to your website you can activate the plugin.
Where can I view the new options?
- Click on ‘Theme Options’ in the ‘Divi’ menu in the admin interface.
- Click on the new ‘Social Icons’ tab.
- Enable the switch for the icons you want to use.
- Fill out the url to your profile account on the social media platform.
Where will these new icons appear?
The icons appear wherever Divi would normally place your social media icons.
By default this is in the footer, and in the second menu bar.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Social Divi” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor