“Show User ID” is a small plugin that displays the field ID to the table of the users section in the WordPress dashboard. It will be added as a column with the other data of each user.
- Displays the user ID at Users table
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/show-user-id directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Show User ID” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin will start working as soon as you activate it. There is no need to configure it.
Where can I see the IDs of the users?
To see the IDs of the users you have to go to WordPress dashboard and then click on ‘Users’
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Show User ID” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor