Responsive Twitter Feed plugin enables you to embed twitter feeds easily on your wordpress website. You can change it’s appearance by adding some css codes. The default style is a responsive one. In order to work this plugin, you will have to log into your twitter account and create an API key, and fill the settings form with respective details.
You can reffer this article of twitter to create your own API key. And you can see all the API keys created by you here
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Responsive Twitter Feeds on makeusawebsite.lk.
Responsive Twitter Feeds Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Responsive Twitter Feeds plugin and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
- Download the plugin zip package and extract it.
- Put the folder named “responsive-twitter-feeds” under /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Goto the plugins page in your WordPress admin panel and click “Activate”
- Goto Settings -> Twitter Settings and enter your oAuth credentials (you would need to create a new application at https://dev.twitter.com/apps)
- You can implements tweets into your posts and pages using shortcode [muaw_twitter_tweets]
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin homepage.
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Responsive Twitter Feeds” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
Terjemahkan “Responsive Twitter Feeds” dalam bahasa Anda.
Lihat kode, periksa repositori SVN , atau mendaftar ke log pengembangan melalui RSS.