This widget will list random posts from a chosen category. You can choose how many posts to display, and whether to show the excerpt or the full content in addition to the post title. You may also link the widget title to the category archive if you like.
If you would like to send me a translation, please write to me through my contact page. Let me know which plugin you’ve translated and how you would like to be credited. I will write you back so you can attach the files in your reply.
- Upload the plugin directory to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to Appearance → Widgets to add widgets to your sidebar in widget-ready themes.
- Known bugs
Some dropdown menus are not displaying correctly after widget options have been saved. This appears to be affecting many widgets, not just this one. This will be fixed as soon as we figure out what’s happening! In the meantime, simply refreshing the widget page in your browser will knock the menus back into shape.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Random Posts from Category” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Romanian (ro_RO) translation by Web Geek Science (Web
- Fixed an HTML problem with linked titles. (Thanks, Anthony Eden!)
- Added options to display content or excerpt without the title (November 5, 2010)
- Fixed a bug where the dropdown would turn into plain text after saving options. (November 18, 2009)
- Belorussian (be_BY) translation by FatCow. (November 15, 2009)
- Fixed a bug with the dropdown options (November 14, 2009)
- Internationalization improvements (November 13, 2009)\
- First release (August 6, 2009)