PAGE RESTRICTION | RESTRICT POST | PROTECT CONTENT FOR WORDPRESS
Page restriction and Post Restriction provides content control for WordPress sites. This provides Page Restriction and Post Restriction i.e. Control on content access based on User Roles. You can Protect content by setting consent for single entity users on WordPress sites based on their roles. Here a user role has permission to get to a page; the authorization enables access to that user. By default, all roles will have access to a page.
It also allows providing content access to only Logged In Users to specific or all pages and posts. Logged out users see an error message letting them know that they do not have access to look into the content on the particular page.
Besides Page Restrictions, we also provide Post Restriction | site restriction | tag restriction | widgets restriction | taxonomies restriction (Content restriction) features which helps to Protect content and Restrict content access on logged-in/out status to users or specific user roles. Our WordPress Content restriction feature also helps you to Restrict access in categories to logged-in/out users or specific user roles. We Display a custom message to users who do not have permission to view the content or redirect them to a specified URL. In our Page restriction / Post restriction Plugin our Individual Posts feature will enable protection for default posts as well as custom post types.
We provide integration with SAML Single Sign-On (SAML SSO) and OAuth Single Sign-On (OAuth SSO) which helps to Protect content and restrict content access to only those users who are authenticated by the configured Identity Provider or the Identity Server
PAGE RESTRICTION – FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Page restriction: Restrict pages / Protect Content / Restrict user access by applying Page restriction on all or specific pages of your site. You can apply Page restriction to all the pages or restrict particular pages from the users that are not logged-in. Restricted users will be shown a static / default error message
- Post restriction: Restrict access for individual posts. Restrict user access by applying Post restriction on all or specific posts. Restrict posts by showing a static / default error message to the users who do not have permission to access the content
- Site restriction: You can enable site restriction and restrict access of your site to logged-in users and restrict/protect content of your site from those who are not logged- in. Complete site restriction will restrict your entire site and users won’t have the content access. Restrict users and show a static / default error message.
- Restrict content to only Logged-In Users: Restrict content (Page restriction | Post restriction | site restriction | tag restriction | widgets restriction | taxonomies restriction) and allow only logged-in users the content access. Protect content from those who are not logged-in users of the site. Those who are not logged-in won’t have the content access and will be shown a static / default error restriction message
- Restrict content based on one or more WordPress Roles: this option allows you to restrict content according to the roles. Assign roles to the users and then give the content access according to the roles assigned to the users. Protect content confidential to a specific user role by restricting other user roles
- Restrict Pages/Posts while Creating (Meta Box): Page restriction / Post restriction option while creating a particular page or post. This provides page restriction and Post restriction options to users while creating and editing posts/pages. This shows all the site’s user roles based on which Page restriction and Post restriction can be made. The meta box also asks if login is required to access the page/post.
- Restrict all of your WordPress pages or posts: this option allows you to restrict all the pages or posts available on your WordPress site. This option gives an effortless experience if you want to restrict pages, restrict posts or restrict content as you don’t have to list down individual pages or posts to restrict them from unauthorized users. A convenient way to protect all of your content in one step.
- Restrict an unlimited number of Pages/Posts: Restrict pages | Restrict posts | Restrict content to an unlimited extent. Any number of Page restrictions | Post restriction is allowed. The Page Restriction Plugin can work with a large number of pages and posts without overloading your servers. You can restrict as many pages / posts as you have in your WordPress, restrict content, restrict users to have content access to your WordPress pages / posts and you won’t be held back by safety concerns due to the increasing number of pages/posts in you WordPress site
- Static Error Message: Protect content by restricting users who do not have permission to view the content by redirecting to a static / default error message.
- Apply Parent Page Post Restriction to all Child Pages: Configure restrictions for the parent page and apply to all its child pages. Choose which parent page’s restrictions should be applied to its child pages.
- Restrict specific blocks/excerpts in a Page/Post: Restrict access to specific blocks in the content of pages or posts. Use opening and closing tags of the shortcode anywhere in the page/post to restrict the access to the content present in the between the tags of the shortcode.
PAGE RESTRICTION – PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Customizable Restricted Content Message: You can customize messages which will be shown to unauthorized users if they try to view restricted pages or restricted posts. Customized messages can be set up differently to protect content according to different restrictions: page restriction / post restriction / widget restriction / site restriction and all other restriction types available.
- Redirect Restricted User to an error page or any URL: restrict users and redirect them to a different page or show the error page. Restrict pages / restrict posts or other restrictions by redirecting the users according to your choice. Redirection can be set up differently to protect content according to the different restrictions….
- Redirect Restricted User to WordPress Login Page: restrict users and redirect to WordPress Login page if the restrictions are for users which are not logged in. Restrict pages / restrict posts by allowing the users the content access only after they are logged-in.
- Restrict Category Page: restrict pages of the categories. Restrict the entire page of a particular category to hide the posts / pages / custom posts of that category from the users. Restricted users will not have content access for pages / posts or any content listed under the restricted category.
- Restrict posts of a particular Category: restrict pages / posts / custom posts of a particular category. This feature allows specific page post restriction of a category without restricting the entire category page. The users will be able to view the entire category except for the restricted page / post.
- Redirect restricted user for SSO (Integration with SAML/OAuth SSO Plugin): single sign on(sso) possible with Page Restriction / Post Restriction. Integrate with miniOrange SAML Single Sign On(SSO) or OAuth Single Sign On(SSO) for any other SAML / OAuth provider to protect content and give content access after the user signs in.
- Show custom error message for restricted blocks:you can write a custom error message which will be shown in place of a particular restricted block of a post of a page. Restrict users to view the block
- Restrict access to Meta Box: Restrict Access to the custom Meta Box based on user roles. This allows you to have control over who can restrict pages, posts or other content while creating/editing it.
- Show login page in place of restricted excerpts / blocks: restrict excerpts / blocks of a post / page and show the login page to enter the credentials. Restricted users will have to enter their credentials to get the content access.
- Restrict Individual Custom Posts: individual custom post restriction to restrict users from viewing any specific custom post. It will restrict a particular custom post, so the users will be able to view all the other custom posts of that custom post type.
- Restrict Complete Custom Post Type: restrict users from viewing the entire custom post type. All the posts in that custom post type will be restricted from the users. Protect content of an entire custom post type from the users in one go.
- Search restriction for pages/posts restricted: restrict pages / restrict posts from appearing in the search result to protect content from the users who are not logged-in or restricted users. The users will not be able to view the restricted content after they search for it.
- Restrict Nav Menu Items: Control the access to the navigation menu of your site. Protect content of the navigation menu and restrict user roles specifically or logged out users from accessing the navigation menu items.
- Restrict Widgets: Get better access control of the WordPress widgets. Restrict widgets by hiding them from the users. You can apply widget restriction to all widgets or have an option to restrict particular widgets from the users.
- Restrict Tags: Restrict users from accessing specific tags. Apply tag restriction on all or specific tags to restrict content access of all or specific users from accessing the posts with the tag and the main page of the tag.
- Role based Block Restriction: Restrict blocks to one or more user roles and enable displaying content dynamically on your pages or posts. Allow only specific user roles to view some content on your page or post.
- Multisite Network Support: this feature helps in site restriction in case of a multisite network. Restrict content in the multisite network set-up easily. Restrict users to access multiple sites by applying multi site restriction.
- Integration with Woocommerce: our page restriction / post restriction plugin helps you to integrate with woocommerce seamlessly. Restrict pages / products of woocommerce with the help of the plugin to specific roles.
WHY DO YOU NEED PAGE RESTRICTION WORDPRESS – PROTECT WP PAGES/POST PLUGIN?
Managing a website is easier than ever nowadays. Do you have content you only want certain WordPress users to access? Now you can manage content access and restrict users specifically as well as control or restrict access for certain groups.
Page restrictions and Post restrictions permit you to control / protect who can see as well as alter restrictions on individual pages in a space.
We energetically suggest investigating your site needs and provide you the miniOrange Page Restriction WordPress plugin specially designed for integrating with WordPress Sites to keep your website safe with a user-friendly experience at an affordable price.
BENEFITS OF USING PAGE RESTRICTION WORDPRESS PLUGIN
- Restrict access to complete site: Our Page Restriction / Post restriction plugin helps to Protect content on your WordPress site and its feed makes it completely private with more flexibility to restrict to private pages. This is very useful for intranet sites.
- Unlimited content restriction: Page Restriction WordPress provides granular content access by applying restrictions on unlimited pages and posts on your site. Restrict users to have access to any number of pages / posts / custom posts or sites.
- Supports Custom Post Types: You can even restrict access to custom post types which gives you complete content control on WordPress.
- Multiple User Roles: Page restriction / Post restriction plugin can provide one, two, or even more roles to any pages. Multiple roles could be assigned to pages/posts simultaneously and you can protect content from specific roles by restricting them.
- Inherited Restrictions: Page Post restriction plugin helps you to make content restriction as easy as possible by reflecting the changes down to child pages/posts when a restriction is applied to the parent one.
- Customize redirect: Helps you integrate the plugin seamlessly by allowing you to customize restricted messages and choose login authentication for Single Sign-On (SSO) redirecting to the IDP login page and redirecting to the WP login page.
- Easy to use: Ease to set up and designed with user-friendly interfaces or Ease of use with protected content integrates User management and role-based content access
- Multi-level content access: The option to restrict content by hiding it from different user roles and even nested pages
- Restrict Anonymous/Other users: Our Page Post restriction plugin limits anonymous/other user roles to your site who are logged in from accessing site content. Restrict pages / posts from anonymous logged-in users.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
miniOrange has various types of deployments that give the customer a safe and protective choice. miniOrange offers a plugin, Cloud, and On-premise server module. We provide a reliable plugin with extended functionality in a cost-beneficial manner to Protect content on your WordPress sites. Our Page restriction WordPress, Post restriction plugin for WordPress sites, carries a lot of features within it like protecting posts, pages, custom post types. . If you are looking for a greater amount of administrative control over your WordPress website in a cost-efficient manner miniOrange is best with the powerful content restriction feature.
CONTRIBUTED BY MINIORANGE
Page restriction WordPress – Protect WP Pages/Posts is built by miniOrange. We create high-quality WordPress plugins that help you grow your WordPress sites.
Check out our website for other plugins https://plugins.miniorange.com/ or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
Our Page restriction WordPress – Protect WP Pages/Posts plugin for WordPress comes with detailed setup guidelines with ensured content, expectations to make sure you don’t get lost along the way.
If you are still nervous about your website security or how the plugin would work for you specifically, customized solutions and Active support are available. You can always Contact Us, or Email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to help you out.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
Page Restriction WordPress. Find and Install
Page Restriction WordPress.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download Page Restriction WordPress plugin.
- Unzip and upload the
page-and-post-restrictiondirectory to your
- Activate Page and Post Restriction from your Plugins page.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Page Restriction WordPress (WP) – Protect WP Pages/Post” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Fix for headers sent
- Modified upgrading steps
- Added restrict options link
- Improvements in search
- Added guide link
- Added info for settings
- New User Interface for restrictions
- Introduced Block Restriction
- Removed unwanted CSS/JS
- Fixed restriction with Elementor
- WordPress 5.9 compatibility
- Modified licensing plans
- Fixed support form warning
- Added new licensing plans
- Fixed feedback form
- Fixed metabox issue
- Fixed issue for post role restriction
- WP 5.8 compatibility
- License changes
- Bug Fixes
- New Premium feature
- Modified Feedback Form
- Removed General Settings
- UI Fixes
- Fixed Changing of configurations on Page/Post creation
- Fixed Restriction for Home Page
- Fixed Feedback Form compatibility
- Added Account Setup
- Added Support Form
- Added a Premium Plan page
- This is the first release