Looking for a responsive accordion FAQ and SEO-friendly blog articles for your WordPress site? Easily create, translate, and embed content blocks on any WP page with the Notice plugin.
Craft FAQs and Accordions with toggle/collapse effects, fully customized styles, and organized by categories. You can optimize user experience by adding a search bar and contact form to your FAQ. Benefit from multilingual SEO advantages by translating FAQs into multiple languages in just one click.
Use the Notice WP Plugin to create unlimited content blocks, beautiful blogs, SEO-friendly articles, documentation, and job boards. Experience 10x faster content generation with AI, getting tailored FAQs for your business by typing your website URL or providing a prompt.
AI feature includes writing assistance, translation, and image generation.
With a simple shortcode, add FAQs and other blocks to all your pages, anywhere on your site. Compatible with popular page builders like Gutenberg, Elementor, and other systems, ensuring seamless integration into your WordPress themes.
WHAT NOTICE WP PLUGIN CAN DO FOR YOU
- Block-based: Easily create and display multiple blocks anywhere on your webpage
- Responsive Accordion/Toggle: Enjoy a fully responsive design for a seamless user experience on any device
- Customizable FAQ-Accordion Style: Tailor the layout of your FAQs to match your website’s design
- Search Bar: Enable/disable the FAQ search bar
- Contact Form: Enable/disable the contact form feature
- FAQs section and tags: Organize FAQs in groups through a drag-and-drop interface
- Flexible Integration: Utilize shortcodes to embed blocks of content across pages
- Multilingual SEO: Translate content into over 150 languages for a global audience
- AI-Powered Content Generation: Generate personalized FAQs, articles, and blog content using powerful AI capabilities
- Unlimited AI: Use AI support for writing enhancements and text & image generation
- FAQ Schema: Automatically adds FAQ Schema for improved search engine visibility
- Gutenberg: Easy-to-use Gutenberg blocks
- Elementor: Fully compatible with Elementor Page Builder
- Universal Theme Compatibility: Our blocks work with every theme
- No Coding Required: Enjoy a user-friendly UI for easy publishing without the need for coding
- Analytics Dashboard: Gain valuable insights into user interactions and optimize your content accordingly
- Global Accessibility: The plugin is available in seven languages, including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean, Italian, and German
LIST OF TEMPLATE AVAILABLE
- Accordion FAQ & E-commerce FAQs
- Blog articles
- Job Board
- Help Center
- Mission & values statements
HOW TO USE NOTICE AI
- Centralize your content creation in a single plugin
- Enjoy AI generation for tailored Accordions FAQ, Blog Articles and more
- Translate all your blocks into multiple languages in one click
- Easy integration with Gutemberg, Elementor and themes
- Collaborate with your team
- Get valuable insights with the analytics dashboard
- Open API for maximum flexibility
LOVE USING NOTICE?
- Join our Slack Channel
- Learn from our quick tutorials on the Youtube Channel
- And rate Notice on WordPress
DOCS AND SUPPORT
- Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General documentation
- WordPress installation guide
This WordPress plugin:
- Do not track users by stealth
- Do not write any user personal data to the database
- Do not send any data to external servers
Plugin ini menyediakan 1 blok.
- Notice Dynamic Notice block
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 6.0 or greater
- WordPress 6.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optional: Sign In/Up inside the embedded Notice editor
- Create your project (FAQ, Blog, Article, etc.) and publish it
- Go to Integrations → WordPress → Copy your ID project
- Come back to WordPress → add a new block → select Notice
- Drag and drop the Notice block anywhere you want on your page and paste the ID project
- Click on Update, and than View page to check your project live
If you encounter any difficulty you can contact us on our slack channel
Can I use Notice with Gutenberg/Elementor ?
Yes, you just have to follow the same method as with wordpress and copy paste your Notice project ID.
How to activate translation ?
You can setup your languages by clicking “translation” > define your default language > add any new language wished and select “Translate page”. You are limited to one language in the standard version
Can I collaborate with other people of my team on this FAQ ?
Yes ! Many users actually work as a team on the FAQ, inviting people across the organization so that each can add questions in their field of expertise. To do so you just need to ask your colleague to create and account and then invite him in your workspace
Can I have multiple FAQ pages ?
Yes, each FAQ is considered as a project and you can have up to 2 projects in the standard plan
Can I add videos / images / tables ?
You can add whatever you want
How do I sort my FAQ’s order ?
You can do that by a simple “drag-and-drop” inside our editor which allows you to re-order the questions
How do I customize my FAQs ? (font, color etc.)
You have a specific “customization” button for that in our editor which enables you to deeply customize anything (from fonts and background to spacing between FAQs)
I need help with Notice (e.g., issue with installation, need for a demo)
There are 2 possibilities :
* If this is a minor issue or mainly a technical one you can contact our support on our app directly in the bubble at the bottom left
* If you need a demo or want to discuss something directly with the team you can contact us at email@example.com
Kontributor & Pengembang
“WordPress SEO Friendly Accordion FAQ with AI assisted content generation” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
“WordPress SEO Friendly Accordion FAQ with AI assisted content generation” telah diterjemahkan dalam 4 bahasa. Terima kasih kepada para penerjemah untuk kontribusi-nya.
Releases are published on our changelog changelog
- Supports Shortcode noticefaq for FAQ, Documents, Blogs
- Improved Admin Page and tested upto WordPress 6.0
- Improved Admin Page and Support for Notice Gutenberg Block
- WordPress Tutorial Links added to Dashboard
- Plugin Readme Update
- Plugin Readme Update and tested upto WordPress 6.0.2
- Plugin Readme Update
- Improved Admin Page to Connect to Notice Editor
- Tested upto WordPress 6.0.3
- Tested upto WordPress 6.1.1
- Plugin Readme Update
- Plugin Readme Update and assets update
- Plugin Dashboard Page update
- Added notice integration attribute
- New Gutenberg editor block
- New Elementor widget
- Everything is now server side rendered
- Add retro compatible blocks
- Fix wp_head problems
- Update the README
- Fix front page
- Add a link to Notice editor on the Gutenberg block
- Update the README