Nochex Online Payment Services
Nochex is the UK’s leading independent payment service for start-up, small and medium sized online merchants. We provide a simple and straightforward payment platform that makes
it easy for your customers to use and for you to get paid, and we back that up with a world-class fraud prevention capability on our safe, secure and reliable PCI-compliant payment pages.
- Quick and seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Accept all major credit cards.
- Prevent Fraud – use 3D Secure, 3D Secure is a standard developed by the card schemes – Visa and MasterCard – to improve the security of Internet payments.
- Risk Management – Our gateway is PCI Level 1 compliant.
- Automatically Update Orders – Use APC (Automatic Payment Confirmation) to update orders when they have been paid for.
- Mobile Payments – Mobile friendly interface for customers.
- Customers are sent to the secure Nochex payments pages to make a payment.
Installing The Payment Gateway Plugin
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Payment Gateways” tab.
- Click on the sub tab for “Nochex”.
- Configure your Nochex Gateway settings. See below for details.
Connect to WooCommerce
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then the top tab “Payment Gateways”. You should see ” Nochex” as an option at the top of the screen.
You can select the radio button next to this option to make it the default gateway.
- ** Enable/Disable** – check the box to enable Nochex.
- ** Title** – allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- ** Checkout Message** – controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- ** Nochex Merchant ID / Email Address** – enter your Nochex account email address or Merchant ID.
- ** Payment Complete Status – Order status for successful transactions
- ** Payment and Order Mismatch Status – Order Status for a mismatch with transactions and orders, e.g. Amounts
- ** Payment Declined Status – Order Status for declined transactions
- ** Hide Billing Details** – optional feature, if this feature is enabled – the billing address details will be hidden when the customer is sent to Nochex.
- ** Nochex Test Mode** – optional feature, if this feature is enabled – check to enable Nochex test mode, uncheck to enable LIVE transactions.
- ** Detailed Product Information** – optional feature, if this feature is enabled – product information that is passed to Nochex will be displayed in a table-format opposed to a paragraph
- ** Nochex Show Postage** – optional feature, if this feature is enabled – The postage amount is displayed separately to the ordered amount.
- ** Debug Log** – a log will be kept of all important information regarding Nochex usage, e.g. customer sent to Nochex, whether or not APC has passed etc.
- ** Callback** – optional feature – This feature updates orders once a successful transaction has taken place. This works similarly to our APC system but in order to use this option you will need to contact Nochex Support.
- ** Save Changes.**
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“WooCommerce Payment Gateway – Nochex” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Tested 01/08 – no changes
Small change to APC system
Added link to settings page on plugin menu
- Small fix to callback/apc functions to account for customers paying for previously falied orders
- Updated APC/Callback page
- Small update towards order status’
- New Status’s features to allow you to set specific status for each transaction status
- Paid, Declined, and Order Mis-Match
- Update in relation to minor bug found.
- Tested up to Woocommerce 6.4.1 and WordPress 5.9.3
- Update in relation to order amounts less than a �1, when a coupon code is used.
- Tested up to Woocommerce 6.3.1 and WordPress 5.9.2
- Minor Bug Fixes.
- Tested up to Woocommerce 6.1.1 and WordPress 5.8.3
- Minor update to APC and Callback script
- Updated ordered items function
- Tested up to Woocommerce 5.0.0 and WordPress 5.6.2
- Removed callback feature as it is not required, module already checks for callback / apc
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5 + Woocommerce 4.3.2
- Updated payment form functionality goes to payment receipt page.
- Removed unused variables.
- Separated the Payment Form “HTML” into a standalone file
- Separated the APC and Callback Script into a standalone file
- Separated the Payments Settings into a standalone file
- Added Validation for the payment gateway – If Nochex is enabled, check if merchant id / email is present.
- Updated each setting description, and placeholder
- Updated Logging Messages and a new link in the Payment Settings to go to the Nochex Log – ** Shows only if debugging is enabled **
Bug Fixes *
Updated Payment Form, and Debug options
Bug Fixes *
Updated the Payment Method description
- Updated the Payment Form presentation as some content on the page overlapped the payment form background
- Updated the APC / Callback Response / Order Notes
Bug Fixes *
Removed References to external resources
- Updated WordPress and WooCommerce references.
- Updated and Validated Input sent to Nochex, and data returned.
Update – Fixed the product amount that was passed through to the payment page (Had been missing the Tax amount) Total amount was passed through correctly.
Bug Fixes *
If woocommerce was disabled then the Nochex module would produce an error message // Resolved
- Data collected about an order were using old / depreciated functions // Resolved
- APC / Callback – Optional_2 would show an error message if no value was returned // Resolved
- Update – Added Billing and Delivery Country Field to pre-populate the Billing and Delivery Country on the payment page*
New Features and Settings *
Detailed Product Information – Show a table structure on the payments page with details of products ordered.
- Callback – Use our callback functionality which works in a similar way to our APC. For more details checkout our support system If you would like to use this feature please contact us so we can able this on your Nochex account.
Show Postage – Show postage separately to the Total on the Nochex Payment Page.
Some minor updates to the APC system to ensure the module is TLS 1.2 ready.
- First Release.