Receive online bookings for your local service business directly from your WordPress website with nabooki.
Nabooki’s online booking software helps local service providers get discovered while providing customers the convenience to book online, day or night. By automating the booking process, we help business owners get paid faster, win back time and focus on doing what they love most.
Nabooki’s “Book Now” button and booking tool integrate seamlessly with WordPress, customised to suit your website.
Online booking & business management features:
- Allow your customers the convenience of booking on any device through your website, Facebook page, or marketplace, day or night.
- Appointments, classes, group bookings, rentals or promotions, nabooki manages all booking types.
- Improve your bottom line and reduce no-shows with online payments, reminders and marketing tools.
- Seamlessly automate all your booking processes to grow your business and do what you love most.
- Streamline your operations with automated email and SMS booking notifications and reminders.
- Reduce no-shows and streamline your operations by taking a deposit or full payment in advance.
- Raising, viewing and sending invoices to customers has never been easier with automated invoicing.
- Access data on your bookings, customers and sales to help you assess the health and performance of your business.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.nabooki.com
Or get in touch via email: email@example.com
How do I set it up?
For manual installation of the plugin follow these steps:
- Upload the (unzipped) nabooki plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To install the plugin via the WordPress Plugin Directory, log in to your WordPress site then follow these steps:
- On your Dashboard click the ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add new’
- Search for the “nabooki booking plugin”
- Click the Install Now link
Activate your plugin from the widgets menu (Appearance > Widgets admin)
- Once the plugin has been installed, click ‘A’ctivate Plugin’ under the Plugins menu.
- Navigate to ’Settings’ in the left side menu and select nabooki.
- Link your nabooki account and then you will be able to create nabooki widgets.
- You will be able to create multiple booking widgets or book now buttons, allowing you to create an “all services” booking tool, “single service” or a “service page” booking tool. Single service booking tools are great for service specific pages on your WordPress site.
Add the book now button or booking tool to your sidebar or on any page by using the short tag [nabooki-button] for the book now button or [nabooki-widget] for the booking tool. When you create single service booking tools, a unique identifier number will be created within the tag.
If you are using WordPress v5, use the shortcodes block with the Gutenberg editor to correctly add your shortcodes to your posts.
- What is nabooki?
Nabooki provides end-to-end booking and business management software for local service providers. We help small business get discovered, provide convenience for their customers to book online, save time by automating the booking process and allows them to get paid faster.
Our enterprise-grade booking solutions are available for local service providers to digitise their inventory and distribute their availability across multiple channels to get more bookings from more sources, allowing customers to view availability, pay and book with instant confirmation. To make business management easier, we connect with 3rd party accounting and marketing tools. Access your bookings anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- What is the nabooki ‘Book Now’ button?
The nabooki book now button allows you to display a button on your website (generally labelled “Book Now” but customisable in your nabooki account). When the button is clicked, the booking tool opens in a modal allowing your customers to make an online booking.
- What is the nabooki widget?
The nabooki booking widget allows you to embed the nabooki booking tool directly into your website. Customers can make new bookings right there on your web page.
- Do I need a nabooki account?
Yes, you will need a nabooki subscription. You can get started with our 1-month free trial and you can install this plugin while on the trial. Get in touch if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Nabooki Booking Widgets” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
Terjemahkan “Nabooki Booking Widgets” dalam bahasa Anda.
Lihat kode, periksa repositori SVN , atau mendaftar ke log pengembangan melalui RSS.
- Updated admin Nabooki Widget preview
- Gutenberg editor compatible shortcodes update
- Updated readme file
- Initial release of the nabooki plugin