Leads5050 lead and visit monitoring allows you to track visits to your website and turn anonymous visits into potential new business opportunities. This plugin allows you easily to add the Leads5050 tracking code and straight away allows you to identify the origin of visits whether it is from a search engine, social media or an external source directly from your WordPress dashboard. The allows you to identify leads, prospects, existing customers and competitors that visit the site.
- Connect your site to the Leads5050 – Lead monitoring engine
- Free monitoring of visits to your site
- Free monthly lead identification credits
- Interactive world map with visit locations
- Direct, search, social media visit counts
- Up-to-date visit reports direct to your WordPress site
- Free access to visit reports on Leads5050.com
- Lead identification (Free and Premium Feature)
- Create visitor watch lists (Free and Premium Feature)
This plugin provides free credits every month for lead identification. Busy sites may need to purchase additional credits.
The Leads5050 plugin for WordPress allows you to monitor and display the source of visits to your website on a world map
* Visualise visits to your site and categorise the visit source (as search, social, external etc.)
* Identify visits from on-page links on other sites (backlinks)
* Identify the source country for visits and visualise this on a visit map
* Identify Leads, Prospect, Customers, Suppliers and Competitors (Free and Premium Feature available in the Leads5050.com dashboard)
* Identify pages most visited and visitor journey (Free and Premium Feature available in the Leads5050.com dashboard)
Leads 5050 Visitor Insights – The WordPress plugin that allows you to find out more about visits and visitors to your site
This website ranking plugin is easy to install using the WordPress interface and is intuitive enough to be configured in minutes. A visit location map is generated showing the source of visits. Basic referrer statistics and social media engagement results are provided for easy to interpretation.
Data captured from your website is stored on an external database that is accessible through the Leads5050 Portal. There is no private or user data captured. IP addresses of visits are captured in order to identify the source of each visit (e.g. social site, search etc.).
The data is captured to allow processing to be performed on our Portal, thereby ensuring that the processing and filtering overhead is not carried by your server.
Any data captured is available on Leads5050.com. This information is not resolved back to any particular person and is used only for the purpose described in this document. The data is not shared with any third party under any circumstance.
For more information about our WordPress website ranking plugin, check out the plugin page on Leads5050.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on ‘Leads5050 Insights’ in the Tools menu to register
Will this Plugin work with any theme?
Yes, the plugin is theme independent.
How often are the visits updated?
The data is almost live; visits are captured in real-time and our server is updated about every 3 minutes.
Why do I not see any visits on the map directly after installation?
There is an intentional set-up period of a few hours before any data is captured. This is necessary to ensure that your setup is complete before we start capturing data, so please be patient, it will be worth it.
Can I increase the frequency of the visit updates?
No updates are managed on the server side.
Is any personal information captured?
No, while the visit IP is captured, this is not linked to an individual.
What additional features are offered from the Leads5050.com site?
The Leads5050.com platform is used to process visit data and generate reports. Detailed reports are generated that allow you to identify which pages people are most interested in, where the visitors come from etc.
No, visits from mobile phones and private broadband providers are mostly from shared IP addresses. While the IP address can be linked to the country of origin and the service provider, they cannot always be linked to an organisation.
Is the API license necessary?
Yes, the software will not operate without registering the API. However, it is easily generated with a single click of a button and the only information gathered is the domain name of your site. You will need to register on Leads5050.com if you want to view detailed reports.
Is there any charge for the API licence?
The API licence will always be provided free of charge. Members will also receive free monthly credits and free access to Leads5050. The only charges are for additional credits which may be required for busy sites.
What is the purpose of the API license?
The API license provides a unique 5 character (case-sensitive) identifier on the site that allows every registered domain to be uniquely identified. Our server uses your domain name / api licence combination to communicate with your site in order to capture and return visit data.
Does the API licence capture any Personal data?
No, there is no personal information sent when the API is registered. No personal information is captured by any of the plugin processes. An email and username is needed for registration on Leads5050.com. This is required for your login if you want view detailed reports on Leads5050.com.
Why is login information needed to access Leads5050.com?
Leads5050.com is the custodian of your data and provides reports generated from this data. In order to ensure that only you can view this data, you need to register on Leads5050.com.
Can Leads5050 access my site?
No, the only information transferred is the visit information (like page visited, IP address of visitor, time of visit). The information is pushed to Leads5050 from your site. Leads5050 cannot pull any information from your site.
Can this plugin be installed on other content management systems?
Yes, but the installation is different. Information is provided on Leads5050.com, or you can contact us for more information on this.
What are referrers?
When someone visits your site from a different site by clicking a link on the remote site, this remote site is the referrer. This could be a search engine, social media, a link on another site or a browser. Referrers are also known as back-links.
How does this referrer information help me?
Information about visitors to your site can help with Sales and Marketing by identifying the types of visits you receive, where these came from, which pages are visited etc. All of these are invaluable market insights. How you use this data is up to you.
No, any data held against your site is available only to registered users who have permission to view this data.
Are visit maps provided in the free edition of the plugin?
Yes the map functionality is available in the free version of the plugin. However, the plugin needs to be registered to allow location data to be processed.
The map won’t display properly – what should I do?
Press ctrl+F5 at the same time. This will refresh your page and the map will display. This usually only happens the first time that you load the plugin. Also, allow time for the first data points to be captured and processed for the reasons described above.
Is the plugin GDPR-compliant
Yes this plugin does not capture any personal information and cannot be linked to an individual. Any location information is anonymous and cannot be linked to an individual. Also, site owners have a legitimate interest in identifying the origin of visits to their site.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Leads and Visitor Insights” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Compatibility checks with WP6.4.1.
- Fix error displaying sample dashboard page.
- Improve link to the host site to guide users through the registration process.
- Setting link on plugin menu fix
- Icon change due to upload error
- Help text improvement
- Include free monthly units for lead identification
- Provide a link to the parent Leads5050.com site for detailed reports
- Split the menus to make these more intuitive
- PHP 8+ testing and minor code improvements
- WordPress 6.2 testing
- Fixed error with map points not plotting after retrieval
- Resolved dt date issue
- WP compatibility check
- Minor change to add a version number to the script
- Map resources enqueued only on pages with the map on the page
- Visit source map included
- Security improvements – sanitize, verify and escape checks throughout
- Security issues resolved – user capability checks and nonce added
- Confirm compatibility with WP 5.7.1
- Minor updates and checks for WP 5.6.1
- Security fix
- Script inclusion conflicts with certain themes resolved
- WordPress 5.5 compatibility checks
- Check included to prevent the plugin loading in an iFrame
- Initial launch of this product in May 2020