In WordPress development, sometimes it is needed to generate extensive databases with hundreds of thousands of posts/pages. Existing plugins can generate test content very slowly, with the usual rate of 1,000 posts per hour.
The Fast Post Generator plugin can generate millions of posts/pages in minutes, which is 20,000 times faster than similar plugins.
- Plugin generates posts/pages with random content.
kagg-fast-post-generatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Can I contribute?
Yes, you can!
- Join in on our GitHub repository
Kontributor & Pengembang
“KAGG Generator” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Dropped support for PHP 5.6. Minimum required PHP version is now 7.0.
- Tested with WordPress 6.3.
- Tested with WordPress 6.2.
- Improved plugin behaviour in admin.
- Fixed: item generation time now is properly distributed within default period.
- Added comments from not logged-in users.
- Added filter for item’s initial time shift.
- Added filter for comment’s random posts count.
- Added filter for comment’s random IPs count.
- Added filter for comment’s maximum nesting level.
- Added filter for comment’s nesting percentage.
- Added filter for comment’s max sentences.
- Added filter for random user’s count.
- Added filter for logged-in user’s percentage.
- Added filter for paragraphs in post.
- Added filter for words in title.
- Tested with WordPress 6.1.
- Fixed fatal error with WP 6.1 and SHORTINIT.
- Added generation of SQL files.
- Added generation of comments, with hierarchy.
- Improved posts generation, now with random date and author.
- Added generation of users.
- Tested with WordPress 6.0.
- Added ability to work on Linux servers.
- Added writing of all post fields initially created by WP Core for a post.
- Initial release.