iPay Ghana WooCommerce is a WordPress eCommerce plugin that enables you to receive payments online in Ghana, from your customers. Built on WooCommerce, it is easy to configure and use.
Visit our get started page and sign up with the easy steps provided.
- WooCommerce plugin version 3.0.1 or greater
- iPay Ghana Merchant account (login or sign up here to get started)
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- You should also check WordPress requirements and WooCommerce requirements
To install the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin with much ease and directly from your WordPress dashboard,
1. Go to Plugins > Add New.
2. Type “iPay Ghana WooCommerce” in the search box provided; from the search result, click on the “Install Now” button on the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin card to install it.
3. After installation you can configure and enable the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin under your WooCommerce settings dashboard.
To manually install the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin, you must first download it, then, unzip and upload it to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your webserver using your favourite FTP application.
After this stage, proceed to the Plugins page of your WordPress dashboard so as to locate and Activate the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin.
You may now visit your WooCommerce Settings page and configure the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin based on your preferences.
Will the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin work with my theme?
Yes; just as WooCommerce will work with any theme, so will the iPay Ghana WooCommerce plugin.
Where can I report bugs or request a feature?
Preferably, bugs or feature requests should be submitted on the iPay Ghana WooCommerce GitHub repository.
Can I contribute?
Yes; you can contribute to our GitHub repository 🙂
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“iPay Ghana WooCommerce” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
1.0.7 – 2021-04-26
- Fix – Normalisation of notification with dashboard status.
- Feature – Payment notification support.
1.0.6 – 2021-04-23
- Fix – Typos and broken links.
1.0.5 – 2019-06-24
- Feature – Updated Plugin to point to new robust, user friendly checkout page.
1.0.4 – 2018-08-15
- Fix – Changed name of author (from Dreams Ltd. to iPay Solutions Ltd).
1.0.3 – 2018-06-18
- Feature – Updated field (currency)
1.0.2 – 2018-05-21
- Fix – Renamed files and functions (iPay function names conflict resolution),
- Tweak – Updated README.md with current stable release.
1.0.0 – 2017-11-23
- Tweak – Checkout description message updated
- Tweak – Brand image updated (with Vodafone Cash logo)
1.0.0-beta – 2017-05-04
- Initial release