Through the GamiPress settings you will be able to configure the metrics by which group members should be ranked and the columns to show.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
How can I configure the Leaderboard display?
After installing GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “LifterLMS Group Leaderboard”.
Just choose the settings you want and click the “Save Settings” button.
Can I regenerate all group’s leaderboards?
Of course, on your WordPress admin area, navigate to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” where you will find at bottom of this box a button named “Regenerate Group’s Leaderboards”.
Simply, click this button to run a safe process that will regenerate the leaderboards to groups that hasn’t one.
Note: This is a safe process, so clicking multiples times won’t make any data lost. Process will run just on groups that haven’t assigned a leaderboard yet.
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Updated to match with Leaderboards 1.3.8 update.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed incorrect application for the number of users and users per page settings.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed incorrect application for the number of users setting (requires Leaderboards 1.3.0).
- Added extra checks to only run plugin code if Leaderboards add-on is installed.
- New Features
- Added support to Leaderboards add-on pagination.
- Updated deprecated jQuery functions.
- Improved the way that the leaderboard tab is active.
- Initial release.