The Image Element allows you to add an image from the media library. Included in the element are options to set the image size, resize for high resolution displays, style (default, rounded, circle, thumbnail), alignment, and link/label.
Requires the core Fusion plugin.
Fusion is a flexible and expandable page builder for WordPress. It focuses on providing a powerful, user friendly experience that aims to closely emulate the native WordPress look and feel.
Built on the popular Bootstrap framework, Fusion will allow you to easily split your theme’s content area into responsive multi-column layouts.
The Core plugin includes elements for outputting text and raw code into the columns while our free Expansion plugins add all the functionality you need for your WordPress site including Galleries, Videos, and Maps.
Fusion also allows you to create Components and Templates. Components are pieces of a layout that can be repeated across several different pages and edited / maintained in one place, and Templates are full page layouts that can be loaded and modified to easily create new pages.
Fusion is designed to be developer friendly, making it possible for WordPress plugin and theme developers to add, modify, and expand the Fusion ecosystem to limitless horizons.
- Ensure that you have already installed the Fusion core plugin.
- Install Fusion : Extension – Image through the WordPress plugins screen, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate Fusion : Extension – Image through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit the Fusion knowledge base and user guide at http://agencydominion.helpscoutdocs.com/
Does the Fusion : Extension – Image plugin require the Fusion core plugin to function?
Yes. The Fusion : Extension – Image plugin is an extension for adding an Image element to Fusion. The Fusion core plugin must be installed for this plugin to function. You can get Fusion here.
Will Fusion work with my theme?
Yes. Fusion is designed to be compatible with themes that adhere to WordPress’ theme development standards.
How can I get more Fusion features?
We have designed the Fusion core plugin to be fast, light, and easily expandable. We have also built a number of extension plugins so that you choose which functionality you would like to add based on the needs of your website.
Belum ada ulasan untuk plugin ini.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Fusion Page Builder : Extension – Image” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Bugfix for lazy load disable.
- Add option to disable lazy loading for images above the fold.
- Add native lazy loading.
- Add filter for image tag output.
- Properly prepare for localization.
- Move Element Style settings to Style tab for better organization.
- Move Ken Burns effect to Animation tab.
- Add Ken Burns effect.
- Add better handling of default values.
- Fix Internet Explorer image float bug.
- Remove extraneous styles.
- Fix errors in Version 1.1.0 / 1.1.1 update roll-out.
- Fix Stylesheet Enqueuing bug.
- Update plugin URL.
- Performance upgrades.
- Improved code quality.
- Requires Fusion core plugin version 1.1.0 or higher.
- Security updates.
- Remove custom image size functionality.
- Fusion : Extension – Image initial launch.