Light and customisable WordPress plugin to integrate your site with Slack.
Choose what type of notification you would like to receive:
* WordPress Update Available
* Plugins Updates Available
* Administrator Login
* Failed Administrator Login
* New User Registration
* New Comments
* Nee WooCommerce Orders
* WooCommerce Product with Low Stock
* And much more!
You can contribute by simple Forking me on GitHub.
Install the plugin by:
dorzki-notifications-to-slackdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to
Settings -> Slack Notifications Integrationpage and setup integration and select desired notifications.
- What is Slack?
Slack is an awesome team collaboration tool which is free and has a lot of API integrations to popular services.
- Does the plugin disable email notification?
Not at the moment, in future version there will be an option to disable them.
- What about more notification options?
In future versions we will add integration to popular plugins.
- I need help / i want to suggest something
Please feel free to contact me
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Slack Notifications by dorzki” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- [HOTFIX] Fixed WooCommerce order not showing products.
- [FEATURE] Added Contact Form 7 integration.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed CPT notification being fired for unwanted CPT.
- [FEATURE] On post type update the user who updated will be displayed on the notification.
- [FEATURE] Added failed administrator login notification.
- [HOTFIX] Skip notification if a comment was marked as spam.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed typo on new note notification. (Thanks to Music47ell)
- [HOTFIX] Fixed wrong IP address when the server is behind load balancer.
- [HOTFIX] two factor collision.
- [FEATURE] Added new support page.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed issue with const no accepting return value. (Thanks to Sven Wagener)
- [HOTFIX] Fixed issue with PHP 5.4. (Thanks to Sven Wagener)
- [HOTFIX] Fixed text domain.
- [FEATURE] Added RTL support.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed issue with plugin doesn’t update database.
- New version with new UI and better notification customization.
- Added actions and filters.
- Added native WooCommerce support.
- Fixed an issue when a CPT is being updated a notification of publication was fired, thanks to nunas for reporting.
- Fixed wrong parameters order on custom post type notification.
- Removed languages directory.
- Added the ability to post to several channels.
- Fixed issue with old PHP versions.
- Fixed broken plugins notification.
- Added future, pending and updated post notifications.
- Added future, pending and updated page notifications.
- Several plugin fixes.
- Fixed issue with image embed on WYSIWYG editor.
- Changed text domain slug to plugin slug.
- Added error notice if there is a problem with API.
- Fixed notifications not firing because of value type.
- Added test integration button.
- Updated Hebrew translation files.
- Fixed plugin text domain function.
- Added Hebrew translation.
- Plugin directory cleanup.
- Fixed translation strings.
- Fixed notices errors ( thanks to LocalGhost-IL ).
- Fixed issue when sometimes the slack notifies on new theme without version ( thanks to yehudah ).
- Added support for Travis CI & PHPUnit ( thanks to barzik ).
- Now when a notification is generated, the website name & url will be appended at the end.
- Added the ability to choose if and for which custom post type to enable notifications.
- Hooray! First version!