Produces output very similar to delicious’s linkrolls script, but in a way that isn’t guaranteed to mess with most themes.
Allows you to customize:
- The number of links to display
- Whether the link’s description is shown, if you provided one
- Whether the link’s tags are shown
- Whether the link’s favicon is shown
- Showing only links with certain tags
- And the ever-popular widget title
- 1.2.1: Bump the WordPress version and get rid of some legacy mentions of
- 1.2: Update for the annoyingly backwards-incompatible nature of the new
delicious.com design and v2 feeds api.
- 1.1: Allow multiple instances of the widget.
- 1.0: Initial release.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the
Widgetsmenu to place the widget within your layout
Isn’t this really similar to the sample widget?
Yes. But the sample widget provided by Automattic in the initial widgets plugin release didn’t do what I wanted. I took that widget and made it much more configurable and feature-laden.
Can I style the widget’s appearance?
You should have all the hooks for CSS styling that you need. The widget produces html with the following layout:
div#deliciousplus-box ul li img a.deliciousplus-post span.deliciousplus-description span.deliciousplus-tags a a a
With slight variations, depending on which options you have enabled.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“delicious-plus widget” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor