The Fast Secure Contact Form plugin now has newsletter support
The Fast Secure Contact form has 5 million downloads, and now — with this add-on plugin — it has easy integration with Constant Contact, the world’s leading email marketing platform!
Setting up newsletter integration is simple:
1. Add your Constant Contact username & password. Save the form.
2. Select the lists you want contacts added to. Save the form.
3. There’s no Step 3.
Note: The plugin requires PHP 5.2 or higher. Constant Contact offers a free 60 day trial, after which time it is a paid service.
What can Constant Contact do for you?
- Make sure you have Fast Secure Contact Form installed and activated
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Edit the Fast Secure Contact Form settings (Plugins > FS Contact Form Options)
- Enter your Constant Contact account information into the box labeled “Constant Contact Account Settings” near the bottom of the page
- Save the Constant Contact Settings
- Select the lists you would like to link the form with
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Kontributor & Pengembang
“Fast Secure Contact Form Newsletter” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Fixed: Error on activation caused by loading nameparse.php
- Removed PressTrends
- Added a “Refresh Lists” button to fetch new lists from Constant Contact
- Added awesome drop-down merge fields menus to Version 4 – now you can specify what fields go where in Constant Contact! Very powerful.
- Improved name parsing for single-field name fields
- Cleaned up some code
- Added PressTrends to help improve compatibility support
2.0.4, 2.0.5 & 2.0.6, 2.0.7
- Fixed error caused by renaming libraries, introduced in 2.0.3. Sorry about that.
- Fixes issue with modifying the version number of Fast Secure Contact Form, making it seem like there’s always an update available.
- Fixes potential conflicts with PHP Constant Contact libraries
- Fixes conflict with plugins using
2.0 & 2.0.1
- NOW REQUIRES PHP 5.2 OR HIGHER
- Supports Fast Secure Contact Form Version 4!, which is coming soon.
- Also supports version 3.1.8 and higher
- Updated: Switched to updated API code
- Updated: Rewrote the plugin to be more solid
- Fix: Updates existing contact with new lists instead of replacing lists
- Fixes issue as reported by joand
- Blast off!