Retroactively add Google Maps API KEY to any theme or plugin.
Simply activate, go to Settings>Google API KEY and enter your key.
The plugin will then attempt to add this key to all the places it is needed on the front of your website.
NOTE: this will only work if the Google API has been added as per WordPress standards)
The plugin was created by the GeoDirectory team: https://wpgeodirectory.com
- WordPress 3.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option. To do an automatic install log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Google Maps API KEY and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you install it by simply clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex will tell you more here.
Automatic updates should seamlessly work. We always suggest you backup up your website before performing any automated update to avoid unforeseen problems.
Ask and they shall be answered
Kontributor & Pengembang
“API KEY for Google Maps” adalah perangkat lunak open source. Berikut ini mereka yang sudah berkontribusi pada plugin ini.Kontributor
- Add .gitattributes file – ADDED
- Generate Google API Key is no longer working – FIXED
- Plugin version update – CHANGED
- Compatibility checked with WordPress 6.0 – CHECKED
- Now tries to add api key even if no key param is found – CHANGED
- Now only users with “manage_options” ability can update the API key – SECURITY
- Compatibility checked with WordPress 5.9
iframe api generation broken (by Google iframe restrictions) changed to new window popup – FIXED
Updated Generate API KEY button to add access for all APIs – CHANGED
Added a Generate API KEY button for easier generation of API KEY – ADDED